Saturday, July 16, 2011

Malice

I was riding my bike along when I saw a sign that said "For sale by owner". Right by the word "For" it said "Toys", which was underlined twice and written in sharpie, so the sign read "Toys for sale by owner". As soon as I saw it, my mind got on a train of thought. I was wondering if he had old lego technic sets (Some sell for several hundred dollars on ebay) when I realized that this seemed suspiciously like some kind of prank. I could just imagine me going on the phone with the number underneath the "For sale by owner sign" and looking like a complete idiot.
You have to live in extremely sheltered living to avoid malice. It comes from people that lick all the chocolate bars when still in their wrappers at star-bucks or push you out the door with a censor before you have paid for the item and gotten the magnetic strip removed, or at least threaten to do that. So why do they do that? Do they take inherit joy from that or is there something encoded in their brain that makes them evil like that by nature?
My conclusion is that when they aren't doing stupid, mean stuff, they are really desperate for friendship or at least someone that doesn't hate them. They do the maliceful stuff in fits of thoughtlessness. So as long as you don't call the number, wipe the chocolate bars off, or  cling onto a bookshelf before he can push you out the door, you'll be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment