Thursday, June 9, 2011

Film

I have a friend who I have included in multiple posts (See the links below). He is a triplet, and multiple births generally lead to birth defects. He isn't in a wheelchair and he acts somewhat normal, but when he told me he was going to write a book, I was surprised.
I have attempted to write a book before, and I have concluded after nearly a dozen failed attempts that a middle schooler does not have the attention span to write anything longer than a novella, and a short one at that. So I was shocked when he came up to me and said he was done, I was shocked.
It isn't short either. It takes up almost all one of those big notebooks. His handwriting wasn't that readable, but the parts that I read were incredibly good.
And this was made by someone that many people consider inferior to themselves.
 Anyways, he wants to do a movie with me based on his book. He already has a lot of it planned out. Once he asked someone if they would help with the movie, and with one look at them I could tell they were thinking are you serious? And I would be lying if I said I think we would finish the movie.
Then again, I would be working with someone with the constitution to write a whole book. And if he convinces me to stick with it, well, maybe by the end of it we'll have a full length movie.
http://name-not-shown.blogspot.com/2011/05/talents.html

http://name-not-shown.blogspot.com/2011/04/miracles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment