Friday, April 22, 2011

A good day on the internet

Today was a good day on the internet. Not only did I get my first ever follower on my blog, I also got my first follower on my youtube account!
I've been thinking, Bam Bam (My first follower on my blog) is a good friend of mine. I've known her for years (And no, she is not the same person from the evolution post) and my first follower on my youtube account is a complete stranger.
I think it's pretty amazing that on this thing called the internet someone from across the country can find your  work, but what I think is more amazing is that you can find people you already know.
I don't really have a point or any clear message with this, just thanks Bam Bam. Also I'm doing the filming I posted about tomorrow which gives me an interesting dilemma. At the end of the play everyone claps for the tech guy (Me) just like they do for the actors after they bow. My tech and video teacher told me specifically not to draw attention to myself, but it seems like I've already got a lot of attention on me.
So should I bow?
Please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment