Monday, April 18, 2011

There's such thing as a free lunch

I've heard a lot of people saying there's no such thing as a free lunch, which I find patently untrue and I have found countless exceptions of it. What about your body? You didn't pay for that, did you? Lately, though I've found another big exception.
I decided to film the spring play. Our school has this thing, the fall play is put together in about five minutes, they start preparing for the spring play 30 seconds after the spring play is done, so I have high hopes. The thing is, I like filming, I get extra credit, and I get in to a play for free that other people have to pay 15 bucks for. The only reason it isn't "Free" is because I'm providing the school with a service. Plus I get into the party afterwards with the hot actor girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment