Friday, April 15, 2011

Intro

Hello. John here.
This is my first post, so I think I should outline what this blog is about.
Mostly rants, bad ideas, and observations of the human psyche.
I kind of like Micah Circuitry's idea of comparing you to a comic character, like Jason Fox. Mine is Larry the Crocodile from Pearls Before Swine, because I have a stream of nonstop terrible ideas going through my mind, however I rarely drink beer because I am thirteen years old.
I live in Austin, Texas. The upside is every time there is a new Rick Riordan book out there is a signing. The down side it is located in southern Texas, which is extraordinarily hot in the summers.
Also, I have 3 youtube accounts, a BZPower membership, and another blog, so I have a lot going on online, so I might not post every day. Look below for the Crocs from Pearls before Swine.

No comments:

Post a Comment