Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Extremely flawed magic

Today during lunch we had nothing better to do, so we started doing magic tricks with cards. I asked if I could do one, so they let me. I had the person draw a card, and then put it back in. I drew a random one out, and asked if that was their card, and got the unexpected answer "Yes". Unfortunately, they had just put their card in a weird way, so I should not be expecting an invitation to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry any time soon.
It reminds me of a commercial I saw for freeze-yourself frogurt once.
A person in a magicians outfit stepped on stage with an audience of about ten people and said "I, the magical king of frogurt  will turn this regular boring yogurt in to amazing frozen yogurt." Then the frogurt king but the yogurt into a conveniently placed freezer. Then on the screen it showed 4 to 6 hours later and went back to the king of frogurt. "Hasa!" He said "Look at this marvelously frozen dairy-based treat". The thing was, the crowd was exactly the same, so they must have waited there all 4 to 6 hours. That must have been really boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment