Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A weird dream

last night I had a very weird dream.
I dreamt I was in my room, but a few things were off. As I started investigating them, I came to the conclusion that this was simply to weird to be reality and it must be a dream. So should I kill myself and wake up or stay in the dream.
Of course, I would never suggest killing yourself to get out of a dream because it could have serious consequences if it turns out to be real. Also, in real life I had a very irritated eye, but not in the dream, so it was a bit of an escape. On the downside, a dream can turn into a nightmare very quickly.
I decided to do something I had never tried before with any success. I tried to alter the dream into a completely different dream. It worked so well that I forgot it was a dream until I woke up. So that is what I suggest if you are ever in a dream that you know is a dream  

No comments:

Post a Comment